Currently, only CUE staff and faculty can request physical library materials that are housed at Concordia University of Edmonton Library.
Requests for physical materials from other NEOS Libraries (U of A, MacEwan, NorQuest, etc) are not available at this time.
- Email your book requests to email@example.com
- In your email, include the item’s:
- The item(s) must be available in print at Concordia University of Edmonton
- Requests for physical items from other NEOS libraries (U of A, MacEwan, NorQuest etc.) are not currently available
- Once you have emailed your request, a library staff member will email you to let you know when you can pick up your item(s)
Picking Up Items
- You will pick up and sign for your item(s) with Allan Guzak at the Shipping and Receiving entrance in the Plant Operations building.
- Call (780 378 8456) or email Allan (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to arriving at Plant Operations
- Please make sure to follow CUE’s Protocols for On-Campus Attendance