In order to avoid library fines, you’ll want to check your student email regularly for due date reminders and recall notices. You will receive automatic reminders in your Concordia email account:
- three days before your items are due
- on the day that your items are due
- if items are two days overdue
- if items are seven days overdue
- if items are 31 days overdue (assumed lost)
- if your items are recalled
- when your holds are available for pick-up
- with a monthly summary of any fines owed
CUE Library Fines:
- Recall fines: $2 per day, per item
- Reserve fines: $1 per hour, per item; $6 per day, per item
Other libraries have different fine values for their items, so it is even more important to check your student email when you’ve borrowed from other NEOS libraries.
Don’t know how to access your Concordia email? Stop by the Library Service Desk to speak to an IT staff member or contact IT Services here.